Saturday, September 5, 2009

really??? REALLY!!! Nothing Sweeter than a Daddy and His New Daughter

I already knew this moment having experienced it with my husband and newborn daughter six years ago but I never cease to be awed at the beauty of it. I love to capture the sight of a stong man with his sweet girl. It reminds me of how our awesome God is compared to us and gives me just a glimpse of how He must feel about us. Our God cares about every little thing in our lives and we need Him as a new born babe needs her mom and dad. This little one already has both mom and dad wrapped around her little finger. I can't wait to watch her grow. These are beautiful moments all you mamas out there. They fly by. Enjoy them and pick up your camera so that you can remember them...and as for you baby "L"...you are precious :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home