Sunday, July 5, 2009

SENIOR MODELS NEEDED!!!

Summer time is the right time to start thinking about Senior pictures. One of the most beautiful times in your life comes when you are a senior in high school. It is the time to capture your beauty and your spirit. Guys and gals take the time to remember these moments and all of you parents out there, this will be an investment you will not regret....your children hardly children anymore. Take a look...

www.jennygilliamphotography.com/seniormodels

I am looking for one senior from each high school in Desoto County. This senior will receive a shoot valued at $125 for free and will also receive $25 in prints for each referral they give that becomes a client of mine. Give it a think!! Look at my work and contact me through my contact page on my main site. You better be quick. These "senior model" spots fill up fast.





Enjoy your night and God Bless

Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home