Saturday, June 26, 2010

IF I FOOLED YA...

let me correct the record. I haven't been blogging, I've been shooting!! In fact so much so that this post is just going to be my most recent 6 month olds. These sweet babies were all so fun and cooperative. I love 6 months. Who could be happier? They can tripod, roll, drool and put their feet in their mouths. Seriously! What a fun stage for a baby and certainly mom and dad as well. I met two of these sweet things when they were born and it is so amazing to watch them grow. I want to welcome the newest little one. He may just be the newest New England Patriot! Good to see you Miss "C", Miss "B" and Master "S". And thank you mom and dad for letting me capture these sweet moments. I hope you enjoy!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home